15:33:49
Welcome Vizitator
RSS

bebelyno *ghidul mamicilor incepatoare*
Main Registration Login
A nike free run for sale - Forum »
[ Mesaje noi pe forum · Membrii · REGULAMENT · Cautare · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Vreau si eu un bebelyno » Ovulatie si fertilitate » A nike free run for sale (sport coat)
A nike free run for sale
valentinosneakersData: Joi, 10.12.2015, 16:31:47 | Mesaj # 1
Privat
Rang: Membrii
Puncte: 0
A nike free run for sale sport coat that has hundreds of little lights sewn into it
A sport coat that has hundreds of little lights sewn into it. I once saw a local musician play the guitar and sing in a small venue. For one song, they
dimmed the lights on the stage almost completely, and the sport coat he was
wearing suddenly "switched on" and he had hundreds of tiny little light beads
sewn into cheap nike free run the jacket that you could not see before. They were not string lights, like for a Christmas tree. They seemed to be much more LED like, and
bright, and most of all, small to the point of being invisible.

I hate to be a copy cat. but I want to make a jacket like this too. I do not care if it is portable. if I have to plug it in, that's fine. Anyone have any
ideas for where I might start?Your talking about a category of electronics
called wearables. Single coin cells can only run a few LEDs at once. Those
regular LEDs draw more power than the ones used in wearables. If you want to
recreate something like you saw the products in my link will give that too you.
Add a micro controller to it and you can have it flash all sorts of cool
patterns. With the right electronics behind it you can turn the jacket cheap nike free run for saleinto an LED display. Vary difficult and expensive to pull off though. I would need at least 200 of these to accomplish what I'm looking for.
So just for the bulbs (95 http://www.nikeshoesa.com/nike-free-run-c-8/ cents ea.) I think I am just going to bail out on this idea altogether. I do not want to spend $300, plus 40 hours sewing together a lightbulb jacket
just to have a weird lightbulb jacket.

Forum » Vreau si eu un bebelyno » Ovulatie si fertilitate » A nike free run for sale (sport coat)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Sarcina
Copyright © 2009 bebelyno.ucoz.com Toate drepturile rezervate